Date(s) - 21/10/2016 - 23/10/2016
Dear Chess Players,
We are glad to inform you that you have been invited to take part in East Zone Selection Chess Tournament for the Visually Challenged which will be held at West Bengal from 21 st October to 23 rd October,
2016. This tournament is organized by Sri Chaitanya Welfare Society for the Disabled under the aegis of All India Chess Federation for the Blind (AICFB). We take this opportunity to thank Sri Chaitanya Welfare Society for the Disabled for their whole hearted support to AICFB and chess for the blind as a whole. Venue – Brim Bhar (Sneha Shram) Dristihin Vidyalaya, P.O. – Madati, Dist. – Darjeeling, State – West Bengal, Pin-734426.
Details of the Tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided from 20th October (evening) to 24 th October (morning).
- Top 25 players will select for National ‘B’ Chess Championship.
- Last National ‘A’ championship was held at Virar, Maharashtra, 2016 selected players are not allowed to play zonal tournament, and they are qualified direct to play National ‘B’. National ‘B’ direct entry Rs. 8,000/- and for those who have played zonal (West Bengal, 2016) but not selected for National ‘B’ for them Rs. 2000/- donor fee. Escorts are not allowed without prior approval, Escorts accompanying players without approval has to pay (Rs 2,500) for their lodging and boarding charges or make their own arrangements.
- All players must pay AICFB annual registration fee of Rs. 50/-. The players who have already paid these fees need not pay for this year but they have to produce the receipt for the same.
- Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE & IBCA rules.
- Final function will be on 23 rd October evening, attendance is compulsory.
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss conduct will not be tolerated.
- Confirm your participation by sending E-mail and also inform by phone or SMS to organizers on or before 15 th October 2016.
For confirmation of the entry and any other information please contact:
1. Swapnil Shah – Cell: 9322870908, (sms- type your name-rating-state).
2. AICFB Clerk Nilesh Thul – Cell: 09773746705, (sms- type your name-rating-state).
3. Local Contact, Principal Anastasia Roy- Cell: 07872199267
Rajkumar Bhagat – Cell: 08609484125.
Deeptyajeet De – Cell: +91 8276899152
Email: [email protected], AICFB OFFICE Tel: 022-25790902