Date(s) - 10/11/2016 - 13/11/2016
Dear Chess Player,
We are glad to inform you that you have been invited to take part in FIDE Rating Chess Tournament for the Blind which will be held at Ahmadabad from 10 th November to 13th November 2016.Venue: – Blind People’s Association,Dr. Jagdish Patel Chowk,Vastrapur, Ahmedabad-380015 this tournament is organized by Gujarat Chess Association for the Visually Challenged. We take this opportunity to thank Gujarat Chess Association for their whole Hearted support to AICFB and chess for the Visually Challenge as a whole.
Details of the Tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided from 9th November 2016 evening to 14th November 2016 morning
- Total prize money of the tournament is Rs 50,000/-
- All players have to bring their own equipment for writing the game. Writing of game is compulsory.
- Escorts are not allowed without prior approval, Escorts accompanying players without approval has to pay Rs 2,000 /- for their lodging and boarding charges or make their own arrangements.
- Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE & IBCA rules.
- Final function will be on 13th November 2016 evening, attendance is compulsory.
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss conduct will not be tolerated.
- Confirm your participation by sending E mail and also inform by phone or SMS to organizers on or before 31st October 2016. Please note: The entries are limited. The confirmation of the entries will be done on bases of players past performance. Confirmation of entry is the sole rite of AICFB. If any player after confirmation of their entry is not able to participate due to genuine reason should inform AICFB else they are libel for disciplinary action.
For confirmation of the entry and any other information please contact:
1. AICFB New Clerk Nilesh Thul – Cell: 09773746705, (sms- type your name-rating-state)
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
AICFB OFFICE Address – K-9/121, Prabhat Building, First floor, MMRDA Colony, Station Road,