Date(s) - 01/10/2016 - 05/10/2016
Dear Chess Player,
We are glad to inform you that you have been invited to take part in IDL National Open FIDE Rating Chess Tournament for the Visually Challenge which will be held at Bangalore from 1 st October to 5 th October 2016. Venue: – NGO Hall, Cubbon Park, Opp. Vidhanasoudha, Bangalore-1 this tournament is organized by IDL Foundation under the aegis of All India Chess Federation for the Blind (AICFB). We take this opportunity to thank IDL Foundation for their whole Hearted support to AICFB and chess for the Visually Challenge as a whole.
Details of the Tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided from 30th September 2016 evening to 6 th October 2016 morning
- Total prize money of the tournament is Rs 1,00,000/-
- All players have to bring their own equipment for writing the game. Writing of game is compulsory.
- Escorts are not allowed without prior approval, Escorts accompanying players without approval has to pay Rs 2,000 /- for their lodging and boarding charges or make their own arrangements.
- Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE & IBCA rules.
- Final function will be on 5 th October 2016 evening, attendance is compulsory.
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss conduct will not be tolerated.
- Confirm your participation by sending E mail and also inform by phone or SMS to organizers on or before 20th September 2016. Please note: The entries are limited. The confirmation of the entries will be done on bases of players past performance. Confirmation of entry is the sole rite of AICFB. If any player after confirmation of their entry is not able to participate due to genuine reason should inform AICFB else they are libel for disciplinary action.