Date(s) - 27/04/2016 - 01/05/2016
Dear Chess Player,
We are glad to inform you that you have been invited to take part in FIDE rating National Open Chess Tournament for the Visually Challenge which will be held at Hyderabad Telangana from 27th April to 1 st May 2016. Venue: – Devnar School For the Blind, Mayurmarg, Begumpeth, Hyderabad- 50016, office Tel No-91-40- 27767931, 66175696 this tournament is organized by Devnar Foundation under the ages of All India Chess Federation for the Blind (AICFB). We take this opportunity to thank Devnar Foundation for their whole Hearted support to AICFB and chess for the Visually Challenge as a whole.
Details of the Tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided from 26th April 2016 evening to 2 nd May 2016 morning
- Total prize money of the tournament is Rs 40,000/-
- All players have to bring their own equipment for writing the game. Writing of game is compulsory.
- Escorts are not allowed without prior approval, Escorts accompanying players without approval has to pay Rs 2,000 /- for their lodging and boarding charges or make their own arrangements.
- All players must pay AICFB Mumbai annual registration fee of Rs. 50/- and pay Rs. 250 annual registration fee of AICF Chennai. Both above mention registration fees are annual in nature has to pay once in a financial year. After paying these registration fees, Players will have benefit to play as many tournaments in sighted and blind with out paying registration fee in this financial year. The players who have already paid these fees need not pay for this year but they have to produce the receipt for the same.
- Tournament will be played on Swiss league basis according to FIDE & IBCA rules.
- Final function will be on 1 st May 2016 evening, attendance is compulsory.
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss conduct will not be tolerated.
- Confirm your participation by sending attached form duly filled through post, E mail and also inform by phone or SMS to organizers on or before 15 th April 2016. Please note: The entries are limited. The confirmation of the entries will be done on bases of players past performance. Confirmation of entry is the sole rite of AICFB. If any player after confirmation of their entry is not able to participate due to genuine reason should inform AICFB else they are libel for disciplinary action.