Date(s) - 18/05/2015 - 22/05/2015
Dear chess players,
We tournament are glad for to the inform blind you which that will you be held have at been Hyderabad invited to Andra take Pradesh part in FIDE from rating 18
th May national to 22 Open th May Chess 2015.Venue:- Devnar School For the Blind, Mayurmarg,Begumpeth,Hyderabad- 50016, office Tel No-91-40- 27767931,66175696 This tournament is jointly organised by Devnar Foundation and All India Chess Federation For the blind (AICFB). We take this opportunity to thank Devnar Foundation for their whole Hearted support to AICFB and chess for the blind as a whole.
Details of the tournament:
- Lodging & boarding will be provided from 17th May 2015 evening to 23 rd May 2015 morning
- Total prize money of the tournament is Rs 40,000/-
- All players have to bring their own equipment for writing the game. Writing of game is compulsory.
- Escorts are not allowed without prior approval, Escorts accompanying players without approval has to pay Rs 2,000 /- for their lodging and boarding charges or make their own arrangements.
- All players must pay AICFB Mumbai annual registration fee of Rs. 50/- and pay Rs. 250 annual registration fee of AICF Chennai. Both above mention registration fees are annual in nature has to pay once in a financial year. After paying these registration fees, Players will have benefit to play as many tournaments in sighted and blind with out paying registration fee in this financial year. The players who have already paid these fees need not pay for this year but they have to produce the receipt for the same.
- Tournament Final function will will be be played on 22th on May Swiss 2015 league evening, basis attendance according is to compulsory.
FIDE & IBCA rules.
- All the players have to strictly follow the AICFB rules any miss conduct will not be tolerated.
- Confirm phone or your SMS participation to organizers by sending on or before attached 10 th form May duly filled through post, E mail and also inform by 2015. Please note: The entries are limited. The confirmation of the entries will be done on bases of players past performance. Confirmation of entry is the sole rite of AICFB. If any player after confirmation of their entry is not able to participate due to genuine reason should inform AICFB else they are libel for disciplinary action.